24th HIV/AIDS Civil Society Forum
On October 10 and 11, 2016 the 24th HIV/AIDS Civil Society Forum took place in Luxembourg.
Here you can download the full meeting report and all presentations of the 24th meeting in Luxembourg, October 10 and 11, 2016.
List of Annexes:
- UNAIDS - Political Declaration on HIV and AIDS
- Coordinated eradication of HIV on a city level
- How can we Fast-Track progress towards AIDS in Central Asia
- Advocating for sustainability of harm reduction financing in EECA
- Stigma across Europe - Legal and Regulatory Barriers to testing and treatment
- The movement to end HIV criminalisation - How are we doing in Europe
- Usage of gay dating apps for prevention and other information
- EMCDDA - Update on infectious diseases among people who inject drugs in Europe
- PrEP in France - AIDES' view of things