AIDS Action Europe is looking for a Programme Assistant to join our team earliest from 1 August. The position opens an opportunity to work in the biggest HIV/Aids related network which brings together experience of 400 civil society actors from Europe and Central Asia.
Your tasks include
- Supporting of the overall AIDS Action Europe Programme implementation, including administrative support of the work of Executive Coordinator and Project manager (setting up doodles and zoom calls, organising contracts and public bids, taking minutes of the calls, following up on communication with partners and the Steering Committee);
- Supporting of the network communication and management of the membership;
- Administrative project implementation in relation to documentation and funds processing of the projects;
- Participation in the further development of the AIDS Action Europe projects, communication and governance, including preparation of projects and programme applications as well as reporting.
- You have a relevant university degree preferably in the field of social and communications sciences or similar educational degree and at least two years of relevant professional experience
- Knowledge of HIV and other STIs, viral hepatitis and experience in international work is desirable
- Knowledge of German grant law, public procurement law and its ancillary areas is an asset.
- You enjoy working in an interdisciplinary and intercultural team. You have mastered the use of all relevant office programs.
- You have proficient English and, if possible, German and Russian language skills, both written and spoken.
- You identify with the goals of AIDS Action Europe and Deutsche Aidshilfe and are sensitive to all affected groups and their lifestyles.
- You enjoy traveling and are willing to occasionally work at weekends.
- A manifold, responsible position with a great scope of creativity in an interdisciplinary team.
- A stabile payment according to the German TVöD pay grade 9c.
- A fixed-term work contract with 75% of the agreed weekly working hours, 29,25 hrs/week. The job is secured until the end of 2022 with possible prolongation depending on the funding
Please send your application by 20.06.2022, 24.00 h (latest) via Connectoor.
Job interviews are scheduled for 28.06.2022 in the Federal office in Berlin and/or online.