On November 6 and 7, 2018, the EU HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis and Tuberculosis Civil Society Forum took place in Brussels.
List of Annexes:
- Annex 1 Update from the WHO Europe
- Annex 2 Update from ECDC
- Annex 3 Update from UNAIDS
- Annex 4 Update from the European Commission
- Annex 5 Update from the European Commission on MFF
- Annex 6 Micro-elimination hepatitis
- Annex 7 Update from EMCDDA
- Annex 8 Advocacy Opportunities
- Annex 9 Overcoming Legal Barriers
- Annex 10 Overcoming Legal Barriers - Results
The Civil Society Forum (CSF) has been established by the European Commission as a working group to facilitate the participation of NGOs in policy development and implementation and in information exchange activities. In 2017 the HIV/AIDS Civil Society Forum was extended to include hepatitis and tuberculosis NGOs.