5th European Harm Reduction Conference
The conference programme aims to highlight innovative approaches in policy and practice as well as the latest research insights in the field of harm reduction.
There will be plenary and parallel sessions, round table discussions, workshops and other presentation formats to further discuss innovative developments in policy and practice of harm reduction, and to foster discussion and experience exchange.
Further information: www.harmreductionconference.eu/
[UPDATE] Possible future scenarios due to COVID-19
"We realise that to submit abstracts and to register for a conference is way out of mind for most of us due to the dramatical new circumstances. Nobody knows at this stage if international meetings can take place or if it is even safe to attend.
At the same time, we think it is important to catch up and discuss our experiences and everything else within and beyond harm reduction whenever we can.
Therefore, we keep on preparing the 5th European Harm Reduction Conference. You may still register for it and submit abstracts. We appreciate contributions due to COVID-19 and the harm reduction response.
In case the conference cannot take place in Prague on 4-6 November, we plan to organise a virtual meeting and to postpone the conference to 2021. Your registration and presentation will be taken into account for those events as well, so please complete your abstract without doubts.
Deadline for abstract submission is momentarily 1 August."
- 1 August Closing abstract submission
- 1 October Opening registration regular fee
- 15 September Final information to speakers
- 1 October Preparations final programme
- 4 Nov. Start of the conference
- Regular Registration Fee: 350€, including reception and conference party.
- Scholarships: Currently unavailable.
- Registration at www.harmreductionconference.eu/index.php/registration/