23rd HIV/AIDS Civil Society Forum
On April 18 and 19, 2016 the 23rd HIV/AIDS Civil Society Forum took place in Luxembourg.
The meeting addressed strategic directions of HIV policies with regard to the integrated approach of HIV, TB and viral hepatitis as well as the funding gap in countries where the Global Fund is withdrawing its funding. But also stigma and discrimination, access to HIV services and treatment for undocumented migrants and the situation in neighbouring countries was on the agenda.
Here you can download the full meeting report and all presentations of the 23rd meeting in Luxembourg, April 18 & 19, 2016.
List of Annexes:
- Update on ECDC activities on HIV
- 2016 High Level Meeting on ending AIDS
- EMCDDA activities related to drug related infectious diseases
- Engage Civil Society at national level and connect with GO
- Stigma and discrimination towards key populations
- Presentation on EHLF activities 2015 and 2016
- Needs, challenges and strategies to support CSO in neighbouring countries
- State of play of international TB and viral hepatitis advocacy and examples on integrated approaches
- TB in the European region - Main challenges ahead and the role of the EU
- The work on HCV and Drug Use in Europe
- ECUO Partnership for equitable access to HIV care continuum
- Timeline of Global Fund’s investments in HIV responses in the EECA countries