22nd HIV/AIDS Civil Society Forum
The HIV/AIDS Civil Society Forum (CSF) has been established by the European Commission as a working group to facilitate the participation of NGOs, including those representing people living with HIV and AIDS, in policy development and implementation and in information exchange activities.
Here you can download the full meeting report and all presentations of the 22nd meeting in Luxembourg, November 23 & 24, 2015.
List of Annexes:
- Ad hoc consultation HIV draft minutes
- ECDC Update to EU HIVAIDS Civil Society Forum
- UNAIDS, On the Fast-Track to end AIDS
- UNAIDS 2016-2021 Strategy
- Roadmap towards a new policy framework and action plan
- Needs, challenges and strategies to support CSO in EECA countries
- European HIV Legal Forum, Migrants with irregular status
- Harm Reduction International, Update on Harm Reduction Policies
- CBVCT in Portugal
- CBVCT in Finland
- CBVCT in Italy
- EMCDDA update and Hep C treatment for injecting drug users