EU HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis and Tuberculosis Civil Society Forum
On June 20 and 21, 2017 the renewed and extended EU HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis and Tuberculosis Civil Society Forum took place in Luxembourg.
List of Annexes:
- Annex 1 CBVCT - Situation of testing in non-medical settings in Lithuania
- Annex 2 Stigma across Europe -Legal and Regulatory Barriers to testing and treatment
- Annex 3 ESTICOM Project
- Annex 4 Joint Action on Integration of Testing and Linkage to Care for HIV, Viral Hepatitis, TB and STIs in Europe “INTEGRATE”
- Annex 5 Life Insurance and Health Care Reform - Implications for Latvia’s PLWHIV
- Annex 6 HIV-infections among MSM in newer EU member states and EU candidate countries
- Annex 7 Community Declaration and the civil society conference on drug policy 2018 in Brussels
- Annex 8 Situation of sex workers in Europe
- Annex 9 Transitioning from donor support – case of Macedonia
- Annex 10 Bosnia and Herzegovina – Transition from Global Fund
- Annex 11 Monitoring the HIV continuum of care in Europe and Central Asia, June 2016
The Civil Society Forum (CSF) has been established by the European Commission as a working group to facilitate the participation of NGOs in policy development and implementation and in information exchange activities. In 2017 the HIV/AIDS Civil Society Forum was extended to include hepatitis and tuberculosis NGOs.